Strategic HR Advisor
Leann joined Clark & Gotzler in 2016, with over 10 years’ experience in the Human Resources profession. Throughout her career, Leann has held Generalist, Solo Practitioner and Manager level roles in various industries, including retail, direct marketing, manufacturing, and professional services. She has experience in a variety of topics, including, benefits administration, employee relations, FMLA, performance management, recruitment, and compensation. She has been involved in various projects dealing with downsizing workforce, compliance management, ACA compliance, discipline and discharge issues, harassment investigations, and policy and procedures review and development.
- Administered employee benefits plans, including annual renewal implementation and education of employees.
- Managed employee leaves of absence, including FMLA, disability and Worker’s Compensation related leaves.
- Managed ACA compliance and reporting.
- Coached management and employees on performance and behavior issues, from tailored coaching through termination.
- Managed performance management programs including analyzing performance and goal setting.
- Conducted workplace investigations, ranging from performance through harassment and discrimination.
- Advised and assisted on downsizing workforces, including facilitating employee meetings and communications.
- Managed recruitment efforts for a large regional employer.
- Served as an interim HR Manager during a client’s transition of HR leadership.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- University of Wisconsin Platteville – BA in Business Administration – Minor in Human Resources
Certifications & Licenses
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Volunteer at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Leann lives in Mount Horeb, WI with her husband and 3 young children.